9th May 2019
Events are FREE but places are limited and are EXCLUSIVE to in-house recruitment, resourcing & HR professionals.
Assessment, Selection, Testing and Screening (Melbourne)
With data-based decision making on the mind of resourcing teams for 2019, the science behind pre-employment assessment and screening becomes more important than ever before.
Whether psychometric, situational judgment, skills-based or focused on behaviour or cultural fit, there is a range of options available to employers nowadays, but most are not utilising the full potential. This event aims to put a spotlight on the current state of assessment and screening in recruitment, why it is more important than ever before and what are the innovations that are removing barriers that have prevented employers from utilising these technologies in the past.
This event covers
• Creating a great candidate experience, while testing.
• Where in the recruitment process best suits assessment for your business?
• Taking the surprise out of the assessment.
• Using 3rd parties for screening.
• Using data to make better decisions.
• Modern-day screening methods.
• Identifying talent not just for the current role, but for their future roles.
Using roundtable discussions and facilitated speed meetings, you have the space to network, learn and talk. We love to see you have those 'aha' moments and find something to take back that you can action immediately!
• Roundtable Discussion - An open forum for in-house recruitment, resourcing & talent acquisition specialist.
This is an opportunity for delegates to speak openly with each other in a relaxed environment.
• Facilitated Speed Meetings - Individual short introductions to some of Australia's leading technology and service companies.
09:00 Welcome & Introduction
09:30 Facilitated Meetings
12:30 Sit Down Lunch
13:30 Guest Speaker
14:15 Roundtable Discussion
14:45 Guest Speaker
15:15 Roundtable Discussion
15:50 Summary & Takeaways
16:00 Open Networking w/ Drinks
This event offers
• Consultations from market-leading experts (facilitated speed meeting format)
• Access to a roundtable discussion with industry peers and in-house speakers
• Delicious lunch and informal networking
• Post-event networking drinks with industry peers
Who should attend?
Our events are aimed at Recruitment Manager level and above. You are welcome to bring two people per company. We encourage the manager level to invite a more junior team member for learning and networking.
Please note these events are EXCLUSIVE to in-house recruitment, resourcing & HR professionals.
No agencies, please.
RPO are welcome if they are representing their client.
If you are a vendor and wish to partner with The Recruitment Events Co., please contact email@example.com or call 0474 182 148