27th June 2018
Events are FREE but places are limited and are EXCLUSIVE to in-house recruitment, resourcing & HR professionals.
Candidate expectations have changed. Their attention is being pulled in many directions and they not always impressed by just the employer brand. They expect their interaction to be high touch, fair and transparent.
TalentBoard who run the Cande Awards research says:
· 60% of candidates will share their negative experiences with others, thereby influencing other people’s perceptions and decisions.
· Candidates with an overall poor experience are less likely to refer others to work for your organisation.
· 46% of candidates with a poor experience say they will “sever the business relationship.”
· 74% who believe they had a ‘great’ overall 5-star candidate experience say they will increase their business relationship.
If you are in a talent short space or an organisation that relies on consumers to make money imagine the impact this can have on your bottom line.
Can you afford to ignore the bottom line?
We will cover
Creating a personalised approach to candidates
Using technology to enhance engagement
Candidate touchpoints – using data and mapping to improve your process for areas you can control (e.g. your offer experience) and others you cannot (e.g. a candidate’s interview review on a public review site).
How to measure candidate feedback.
The business impact of not providing feedback to candidates.
Building your business case for action.
09:00 Welcome & Introduction
09:30 Facilitated Meetings
12:30 Sit Down Lunch
13:30 Guest Speaker TBC
14:15 Roundtable Discussion
14:45 Guest Speaker TBC
15:15 Roundtable Discussion
15:50 Summary & Takeaways
16:00 Open Networking w/ Drinks
The event will offer
- Consultations with market-leading experts (facilitated meeting format)
- Access to a roundtable discussion with industry peers + 2 in-house speakers
- A delicious lunch and informal networking
- Post-event networking drinks with industry peers
Using roundtable discussions and facilitated meetings, you have the space to network, learn and talk. We love to see you have those 'aha' moments and find something to take back that you can action immediately!
Roundtable Discussion - An open forum for in-house recruitment, resourcing & talent acquisition specialist. This is an opportunity for delegates to speak openly with each other in a relaxed environment.
Facilitated Meetings - Individual short introductions w/ some of Australia's leading technology and service companies
Who should attend?
Our events are aimed at Recruitment Manager level and above. Two people per company are welcome and we encourage management to bring a more junior team member to take part in the learning and networking.
Please note these events are EXCLUSIVE to in-house recruitment, resourcing & HR professionals.
No agencies, please!
RPO are welcome if they are representing their client.
Should you wish to partner with The Recruitment Events Co., please contact email@example.com or call 0474 182 148